You have created your personal account on www.ethconference2018.com, and that's the first step to register. Great!
There is a necessary second step which will be required to finalize and validate your registration :
- On your Dashboard (main page of your personal account), click on the button to finalize your registration (by paying your registration fee online).
- You will then just have to follow the step-by-step process by specifying your registration options.
- To complete your registration, you will be asked to pay your conference registration fee online on a secure page dedicated to this operation.
- You will then be sent a confirmation of payment which will mean your registration to the Conference is completed and validated.
As a reminder, a discount on registration fees is guaranteed until May 15. The deadline for payment of your conference registration fee is 15 June.
One last point to mention:
We strongly advise you to book your hotel in Lille well in advance, as the Conference will be held at the same time as a major French evening in Lille: the annual Music Festival which will take place in the evening on 21 June 2018. We will have the privilege of enjoying this unforgettable cultural event, but it will also generate influx and many hotel bookings. Make your arrangements in time.
Create your personnal account on the ETHConf2018 website and proceed to registration online:
Full 3 Days Conference Registration Fee
Academic, non-academic, professional:
(155€ after 15 May 2018)
PhD student, Master student:
(115€ after 15 May 2018)
Full conference registration fee covers all the academic, artistic and cultural offers of the Conference, as well as the midday meals, the "cocktail-special event" dinner on Wednesday 20 June, and the drinks and snacks during the breaks, except the gala dinner. Full 3 days conference registration will give you then access to:
- Keynote presentations and Keynote disputatio
- Panels and participatory workshops
- Film presentation: 2001: A Space Odyssey and round-table (in honour of the 50 years of Kubrick’s cult movie, with the participation of 502001 group, Geneva, Switzerland)
- Theatre performance “Imagine+”, Sandrine Viglino (http://sandrineviglino.ch/)
- Verbal jousting on possible future justice cases
- Art exhibition, by Jonathan Sitthiphonh (http://www.jonathansitthiphonh.com/ )
- The Escape Game on Transhumanism and Society
1-2 Day(s) Conference Registration Fee
Fixed price per day:
Depending on the day(s) invoiced, 1 or 2 day(s) conference registration fee will give you access to the academic offers (keynote presentation(s) and/or keynote disputatio, panels and participatory workshops), the "cocktail-special event" dinner on Wednesday 20 June, the Wednesday Film screening "2001: A Space Odyssey", the Thursday evening theatre performance “Imagine+” (http://sandrineviglino.ch/), the permanent Art exhibition by Jonathan Sitthiphonh (http://www.jonathansitthiphonh.com/) and the experience of the Escape Game on Transhumanism and Society ; midday meal(s) as well as the drinks and snacks during the breaks will be also covered.
1 or 2 day(s) conference registration fee won't give you access to the gala dinner involving an optional extra charge)
Gala dinner at the "Couvent des Minimes" (https://www.alliance-lille.com/) :
55€ (equal price any status considered)