You have created your personal account on www.ethconference2018.com, and that's the first step to register. Great!
But there is a necessary second step which will be required to finalize and validate your registration :
- From March 28 2018 onwards, an additional « button-to-click-on » will appear in your Dashboard (main page of your personal account);
- You will then just have to go to the page of the site to which this « button » will give you access, and follow the step-by-step process by specifying your registration options.
- To complete your registration, you will be asked to pay your conference registration fee online on a secure page dedicated to this operation.
- You will then be sent a confirmation of payment which will mean your registration to the Conference is completed and validated.
As a reminder, a discount on registration fees is guaranteed until May 10. The deadline for online payment of your conference registration fee is 10 June.
One last point to mention:
We strongly advise you to book your hotel in Lille well in advance, as the conference will be held at the same time as a major French festival in Lille: the annual Music Festival which will take place in the evening on 21 June 2018. We will have the privilege of enjoying this unforgettable cultural event, but it will also generate influx and many hotel bookings. Make your arrangements in time!
Create right now your personnal account on the ETHConf2018 website and submit your proposals if intended (individual communication, panel or participatory workshop).
From 28 March 2018, you will have the possibility to proceed to your administrative conference registration and to the payment of your registration fees:
Full 3 Days Conference Registration Fee
Academic, non-academic, professional:
(155€ after 10 May 2018)
PhD student, Master student:
(115€ after 10 May 2018)
Full conference registration fee covers all the academic, artistic and cultural offers of the Conference, as well as the midday meals, the "cocktail-special event" dinner on Wednesday 20 June, and the drinks and snacks during the breaks, except the gala dinner. Full 3 days conference registration will give you then access to:
- Keynote presentations and Keynote disputatio
- Panels and participatory workshops
- Film presentation: 2001: A Space Odyssey and round-table (in honour of the 50 years of Kubrick’s cult movie, with the participation of 502001 group, Geneva, Switzerland)
- Theatre performance “Imagine+”, Sandrine Viglino (http://sandrineviglino.ch/)
- Verbal jousting on possible future justice cases
- Art exhibition, by Jonathan Sitthiphonh (http://www.jonathansitthiphonh.com/ )
- The Escape Game on Transhumanism and Society
1-2 Day(s) Conference Registration Fee
Fixed price per day:
1 or 2 day(s) conference registration fee will give you access to the academic offers (keynote presentation(s) and/or keynote disputatio, panels and participatory workshops) of the day(s) invoiced, and cover the midday meal(s) as well as the drinks and snacks during the breaks.
1 or 2 day(s) conference registration fee won't give you access to the Wednesday Film screening "2001: A Space Odyssey" and its following round-table, the Thursday evening theatre performance “Imagine+”, the permanent Art exhibition by Jonathan Sitthiphonh and the experience of the Escape Game on Transhumanism and Society - all these events being only available with the Full 3 Days Conference Registration Pack (except the gala dinner involving an optional extra charge)
Gala dinner at the "Couvent des Minimes" (https://www.alliance-lille.com/) :
55€ (equal price any status considered)